The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Health and Safety Management Practice (20 credits)
- Effectiveness of Health and Safety Management Systems (20 credits)
- Factors Affecting Risk and Strategic Risk Intervention (20 credits)
- Strategic Commitment to Health and Well-Being (20 credits)
- Sustainability and Ethics in Health and Safety Practice (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
Company Name: Professional Revolutionary Institute of Technology (PRIT)
Company Reg. No: 0127747
For more info: +923211222295/+923211222296