Licqual Level 3 International Diploma in Disaster Management in Islamabad
LICQual Level 3 International Diploma in Disaster management aims to equip learners with an understanding of disaster management, their identification and a practical guide on how to mitigate, prepare and respond and recover from Disaster in an organization.
At the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Develop concept about the causes and impacts of disasters.
- Develop a process of effectively preparing for and responding to disasters.
- Build a critical understanding of disaster management process and practices.
- Build a knowledge on the most globally adopted Disaster management tools and protocols.
- Develop disaster risk evaluations and guiding the subsequent development of disaster mitigation.
- Develop a systematic approach to managing the responsibilities of disaster prevention, preparedness, response and recovery.
The LICQual Level 3 International Diploma in Disaster management comprises 6 mandatory units making a combined total of 60 credits, 600 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 120 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification
|Unit 1. Disaster Management: A Helicopter View||10||20||100|
|Unit 2. Disaster Mitigation||10||20||100|
|Unit 3. Disaster Preparedness||10||20||100|
|Unit 4. Disasters Response||10||20||100|
|Unit 5. Disaster Recovery||10||20||100|
|Unit 6. Information Technology in Disaster Management||10||20||100|
TQT: Represents the number of notional hours expected as required to complete a qualification.
GLH: Represents the number of hours a trainer is available to teach and supervise the learner working on a qualification.
Credit: Represents the number of credits which may be awarded to a learner to successfully complete the qualification.
* One credit is equal to the 10 hours of TQT.
The qualification assessment criteria is assignment based, but to achieve a pass, the learner must fulfill all the learning requirements of each unit, and at the end of every unit an interview will be conducted as an evidence to ensure that the work truly belongs to the learner.
For more info: +923211222295/+923211222296