Tally Accounting Course
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295-96)
Tally ERP 9 Course covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Day to Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Professional Revolutionary Institute of Technology (PRIT) is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence. PRIT Institute offering many technical courses to the students so that the technical and skilled manpower requirement of market is fulfilled locally as well as foreign. So PRIT institute offering Account keeping course of Tally ERP 9.
Who Can Join Tally ERP 9 ?
- Anyone : Who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
- Accountants : Accounting Job Persons, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
- Commerce Students : Every commerce students must learn Tally ERP 9 Course , because majority of Small and Medium Businesses use Tally ERP9 for their Day to Day Accounting work.
- Business Owners: Even if a business owner or top management don’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software so that they can analyze data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in Decision Making.
- Payment Voucher
- Day Book in Tally
- Pre-Allocation of Bills
- Receipt Voucher
- Contra and Journal Voucher
- Goods and Services Tax
- Purchase Voucher
- Sales Voucher
- Debit and Credit Notes
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Price List in Tally
- Stock Transfers