OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic human resource management and leadership skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
- Learners from age 18 with Management Experience
- An honours degree in related subject
- Level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- English language competency
– Master’s Degrees -Integrated Master’s Degrees -Postgraduate Diplomas-Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (15 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Global Talent Management (15 credits)
- Performance and Reward Management (15 credits)
- Employment Legislation (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment type Essay / Report / Presentation Word Count 4500 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over One Academic Year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online .
Achieving the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.