OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
- contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
- Learners from age 18 with Management Experience
- An honours degree in related subject
- Level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- English language competency
– Master’s Degrees -Integrated Master’s Degrees -Postgraduate Diplomas-Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits )
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits )
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits )
Assessment type 15 Minutes Presentation & Accompanying Report Word Count 4500 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over One Academic Year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online .
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.