OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology is designed to ensure that each learner is a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change at a junior or middle management level and aspiring into higher management within their organisation or industry. The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
- Learners from age 21 with Management Experience
- Level 5 Award or Diploma
- English language competency
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Advanced Computer Networks (20 credits)
- Advanced Data Analytics (20 credits)
- Advanced Database Management Systems (20 credits)
- Management Information Systems (20 credits)
- Computers, Society and Law (20 credits)
- Computing Projects (20 credits)
Assessment type Coursework,Lab Demonstration Word Count 4000 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance as well as online.
This Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology qualification has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions.