OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
- Learners from age 21 with Management Experience
- Level 5 Award or Diploma
- English language competency
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 500 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Personal and Professional Development (10 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management (15 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces (15 credits)
- Financial Decision Making for Healthcare Managers (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Assessment type Coursework,Essay,Report Word Count 3000 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance as well as online.
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 7 Diplomas. The Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.