OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to support learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry. The qualification enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry. It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- Learners from age 18 with Management Experience
- Level 3 Award or Diploma
- GCE / GCSE or equivalent qualification
- English language competency
- Higher National Certificates (HNC)
- Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management (20 credits)
- Services Marketing and Customer Service (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Events Management (20 credits)
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
Assessment type Course Work Word Count 2500 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance as well as online.
Successful completion of OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into 2nd year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.