OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
(For Registration & Fee Details please Contact 0092-321-1222295/0092-321-1222296)
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
- Learners from age 18 with Management Experience
- Level 3 Award or Diploma
- GCE / GCSE or equivalent qualification
- English language competency
- Higher National Certificates (HNC)
- Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery (20 credits)
- Managing Resources in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Assessment type Course Work , Essay , Presentation , Professional Development Plan Word Count 3000 Approximately
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance as well as online.
Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management Qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 5 Diplomas, including the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification. The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.