International Diploma in Microsoft Office Course
(For Registration & Fee Details , please Contact 0092-321-1222295/96)
Qualification Number 102/226232/005
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed specifically to be used for office or business use. It is a proprietary product of Microsoft Corporation and was first released in 1990. Microsoft Office is available in 35 different languages and is supported by Windows, Mac and most Linux variants. It mainly consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Outlook and Publisher applications.Microsoft Office was primarily created to automate the manual office work with a collection of purpose-built applications.Each of the applications in Microsoft Office serves as specific knowledge or office domain such as:
- Microsoft Word: Helps users in creating text documents.
- Microsoft Excel: Creates simple to complex data/numerical spreadsheets.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application for creating professional multimedia presentations.
- Microsoft Access: Database management application.
- Microsoft Publisher: Introductory application for creating and publishing marketing materials.
- Microsoft OneNote: Alternate to a paper notebook, it enables an user to neatly organize their notes.
Eligibilty: 10 + & Competency in English Language
Duration : One Year / Two Years ( As per Candidate Requirement )
Course details :
1. Windows 7 Introduction
2. Microsoft Word Basic
3. Microsoft Word Intermediate
4. Microsoft Word Advanced
5. Microsoft Excel Basic
6. Microsoft Excel Intermediate
7. Microsoft PowerPoint Basic
8. Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
9. Microsoft Outlook Basic
10. Microsoft Outlook Intermediate
11. Microsoft Outlook Advanced
12. Internet Basics