International Diploma in Land Surveyor Course
(For Registration & Fee Details , please Contact 0092-321-1222295/96)
Qualification Number 102 / 226232 / 025
Land Surveying is the technique, profession, and science of accurately determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional position of points and the distances and angles between them, commonly practiced by licensed surveyors, and members of various building professions. These points are usually on the surface of the Earth, and they are often used to establish land maps and boundaries for ownership, locations (building corners, surface location of subsurface features) or other governmentally required or civil law purposes (property sales).Land Surveying is the detailed study or inspection, as by gathering information through observations, measurements in the field, questionnaires, or research of legal instruments, and data analysis in the support of planning, designing, and establishing of property boundaries. Land surveyors study land, water and air space to establish or re-establish boundaries. The information they gather is used to establish the location, limits and boundaries of road and highway alignments, well sites, land subdivisions and more.
Eligibilty: Age 18 + ; Competency in English Language ;
Duration : One Year / Two Years ( As per Candidate’s Requirement )
Course details :
You must pass 12 core syllabus items and at least Two (2) elective syllabus item (for a total of 14 syllabus items) in order to receive a Diploma of Completion.
The 12 core syllabus items are:
• Item C1: Mathematics
• Item C2: Least-Squares Estimation and Data Analysis
• Item C3: Advanced Surveying
• Item C4: Coordinate Systems and Map Projections
• Item C5: Geospatial Information Systems
• Item C6: Geodetic Positioning
• Item C7: Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
• Item C8: Cadastral Studies
• Item C9: Survey Law
• Item C10: Land Use Planning and Economics of Land Development
• Item C11: Business Practices and the Profession
• Item C12: Hydrographic Surveying.
The elective syllabus items, of which you must choose two (2), are:
• Item E1: Spatial Databases and Land Information Systems
• Item E2: Environmental Management
• Item E3: Advanced Remote Sensing
• Item E4: Advanced Photogrammetry.