Diploma in HSE Health Safety and Environment Officer
The field of occupational health and safety focuses on ensuring the safety of employees and their workplaces across a broad range of industries and job functions.to assure “safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. HSE Engineers or Health, Safety and Environment Engineers are involved in developing and maintaining the Health, Safety and Environment systems with the help of engineering techniques and methods. In order to get into this position a candidate is expected to acquire a degree in Science specializing in the field he/ she wants to work on. Acquiring a Master’s Degree increases the job prospects.
- HSE Engineers are responsible for the development of health, safety and environmental systems.
- HSE Engineers are responsible for installing and maintaining health, safety and environmental systems.
- HSE Engineers are responsible for configuring and upgrading health, safety and environmental systems.
- HSE Engineers need to ensure that they work as per the set industry norms and also adhere to the company policies while designing and maintaining the systems.
- HSE Engineers are required to carry out extensive statistical analysis and work as per the result derived from the analysis.
- HSE Engineers need to assess the risk involved in working on the systems and work upon reducing it.
- HSE Engineers must stay updated with the knowledge about latest techniques and work as per them.
1. Job Safety Analysis
2. Personal Protective Equipment
3. Procurement and Assurance of PPE
4. Introduction to Security
5. Security Survey and Risk Assessment
6. Security Plan
7. Permit to Work
8. Complementary Certificate
9. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure
10. Classes of Fire
12. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Colour codes
Regular Classes. Online Classes. Distance Learning.